Qualified Discount Registration Terms and Conditions for FDCPA Boot Camp
- I hereby apply to attend the FDCPA Boot Camp and agree to the following Terms and Conditions. I will not receive a refund of my registration fee unless my application is rejected.
- I have read the FDCPA Boot Camp brochure on this website and agree to all of the terms in it. I am an attorney member of NACA, NACBA, NOSSCR, Legal Aid, JAG, non-profit organization, or a law firm that does no creditor work, or an employee of one. I am not a debt collector nor have I collected any consumer debts in the past 5 years. If I have ever acted as a debt collector, or worked at a law firm that collected debts, I have forwarded a written explanation to email@example.com. I have never defended, I am not defending, and I do not intend to defend consumer lawsuits, including FDCPA lawsuits.
- I will not sell, distribute, or duplicate any materials, media, forms, or other information obtained at the FDCPA Boot Camp, except as licensed for my professional use as described in the FDCPA Boot Camp brochure. Attending the FDCPA Boot Camp is not the grant of any license under the Copyright Act and I agree to abide by all copyright laws with respect to any materials I receive.
- I am not now nor have I ever been a member of NARCA, the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys, the Commercial Law League, ACA International, the ACA, the American Collectors Association, or any other group, organization, or entity which advocates for the interests of creditors, or attorneys, or organizations who collect consumer debts.
- READ CAREFULLY: If I have applied a discount code to the full price tuition, I qualify for it either because I am a Legal Aid attorney, a JAG attorney, or Buddy of another attorney who has already registered. If I am a Buddy, I work in the same firm as or live within 50 miles my Buddy. I understand that only one Buddy discount will be allowed per regular fully paid attorney. I also understand that in order to qualify at the buddy rate, the fully paid attorney must pay the full tuition price and may not apply any coupon code discounts to his/her tuition. If I do not qualify for this rate and I register in error, I will immediately pay the difference between this Qualified Discount Rate and the Full Registration fee.
In making this application for the FDCPA Boot Camp, all of my representations have been true as indicated by my S/ signature on this page.
Please call us at (612) 379-8800 Immediately if you are having any trouble registering. Thank you.
Want to pay by check? Print this registration form out and sign it where indicated. Clearly print your name, email address, office address, and phone number. Attach your check made payable to "The Barry Law Office, Ltd." and mail to:
The Barry Law Office, Ltd.
Attention: Bootcamp Registration
2828 University Ave SE, #202
Minneapolis, MN 55414-4127
Federal EIN 41-1868074
Mail registrations must be completed at least (7) days before the scheduled start of the boot camp you're attending. It's a good idea to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your registration and payment are forthcoming so I can plan accordingly in terms of conference room facilities, etc.
The FDCPA Boot Camp:
Suing Debt Collectors Just Got Easier
More than 1,100 lawyers from across all 50 states, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico have attended the FDCPA Boot Camp. Every one of them walked away with greater insight, better instinct, and a sharper sense of what makes a great FDCPA case. The boot camp is an intensive, hands-on curriculum designed to help you launch your Plaintiff's FDCPA practice immediately. The boot camp is taught by Pete Barry, one of the most-well known consumer lawyers in America. It's practical training based upon not just theory, but practice. Pete has personally handled thousands of FDCPA cases since 1996 and has consulted on countless others around the country. You simply will not find a better or more approachable method anywhere to learn the FDCPA. In addition to all the nuts and bolts of an active and successful FDCPA practice, you also get an unrivaled federal litigation forms database on a handy USB drive to get you started. The boot camp lasts two days and is held multiple times throughout the year and around the country, as announced. The boot camp is a multi-media and information-packed instruction on bringing Fair Debt Collection Practices Act claims for consumers.